Terms & conditions
1. Subject of the Agreement is to cover parties’ rights and obligations mainly but not limited to a duty of the Lender to let the Borrower a bicycle and bicycle accessories defined on the first page of the Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Rental Items”) for consideration and a duty of the Borrower to pay the agreed consideration and return the Rental Items duly and on time.
2. The Parties have agreed that in order to ensure fulfillment of Borrower’s obligations under the Agreement (e.g. return the Rental Items dulyand on time, do not allow sublease, etc.) the Borrower is obliged to deposit an amount agreed between the parties and defined on the first page of the Agreement. The Lender is entitled to use the deposit to cover any claim against the Borrower arising from the Agreement (e.g. contractual penalty under clause 8 or purchase price under clause 11).
3. After termination of the rental term the Borrower is obliged to return the Rental Items clean and undamaged at the Lender‘s premises at Panenská 30 in Bratislava, unless the parties agree otherwise.
4. The parties have agreed that the agreed consideration is due prior to hand over of the Rental Items to the Borrower.
5. The Borrower is obliged to use the Rental Items in proper and usual manner appropriate for touristic and recreational purpose.
6. The Borrower shall be responsible for due use of the Rental Items and at the same time declares that s/he has been duly informed on manuals and means of manipulation and usage of the bicycle.
7. The Borrower declares s/he is fully aware of the traffic rules, shall fully respect them and shall not ride the bicycle under influence of alcohol or any narcotics.
8. In the event the Borrower does not return the Rental Items in accordance with clause 3 of the Agreement, the Borrower shall be obliged to pay the Lender contractual penalty in amount of 2,-€ for each started hour of delay. Payment of the contractual penalty shall not affect the Lender’s right to claim the damages.
9. The parties have agreed that the Lender shall pay back the deposit upon turn of the clean and undamaged Rental Item while the Lender is entitled to deduct damages on Rental Items.
10. The Borrower is not entitled to sublease the Rental Items or allow any use of the Rental Items by any third party.
11. In the event the Borrower does not return the Rental Items within two days after termination of rental term, the Borrower is obliged to pay the Lender purchase price of the Rental Items.
12. The Borrower is bound to duly take care of the Rental Items, not to leave them without control or not locked. The Borrower is not entitled to execute any modifications on the Rental Items.
13. The Borrower declares that s/he uses the Bicycle on his/her own responsibility and the Lender shall not be held responsible for any damages of persons or property in connection with the bicycle use.
14. The Borrower hereby by signing the Agreement grants the Lender consent to process the personal data in extend defined on the first page of the Agreement for the purposes of the Agreement’s execution. The Borrower grants the consent until the complete fulfillment of the Borrower’s duties under the Agreement, the Borrower may revoke the consent in writing and deliver it at the Lender’s registered seat address. Furthermore the Borrower by signing the Agreement agrees with obtaining his/her personal data by the means of copying and/or scanning of official documents on the first page of the Agreement.
15. The Agreement shall become valid and effective on the day of signing by the parties.
16. Legal relations not covered by the Agreement shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Civil Code. Legal relation established by the Agreement shall be governed by the legal rules of the Slovak Republic. Any disputes arising from the Agreement or in connection with it shall be decided by relevant courts of the Slovak Republic.